- Dimensions 8x5.5x5.5 inches
- Weight 5.0 LBS
- Case Material Aluminum
- Other Materials Aluminum, brass and plastic
- Gas Inlet Pressure Range 30 to 150 PSI
- Tidal Volume Range 0 to 2.0 L
- Breaths Per Minute 0 to 60 BPM
- Inspiratory Time Range 0.2 to 3.0 seconds
- Inspiratory Flow Range 0 to 100 LPM
- Pressure Relief Range 0 to 120 CMH20
- IMV/CPAP Continuous Flow Range 0 to 60 LPM
- PEEP/CPAP Range +1 to +50 CMH20
- Internal Compliance 0 CMH20
- Air/Oxygen Blenders Any capable of producing from 30 to 60 PSI
- Exhalation Valves Oceanic-P/N 15.0 reusable
- MRI to 4.7 TESLA
- Warranty 5-Year Unconditional Warranty
The CareOx Ventilator, pneumatically powered, single-circuit, volume-constant, time-cycled. It utilizes a high-pressure drive with regulated, high internal resistance to control pressure and is considered a non-constant pressure generator. Simultaneously, the CareOx Ventilator produces a flow pattern that is constant in spite of changes in lung mechanics (inspiratory square-wave).
The CareOx Ventilator is designed with internal simplicity for operations and maintenance. Quick connect features allow the operator to provide for all necessary clinical situations: controlled ventilation, continuous-flow intermittent mandatory ventilation, constant positive airway pressure, as well as being adjustable to inspiratory/expiratory ratios that are infinitely variable. A wide-range pressure relief valve allows for both the prevention of barotrauma and time-cycled, pressure-relieved ventilation.
In standard use, the CarerOx Ventilator can be used in conjunction with a variety of face masks, cricothyroid tubes, endotracheal and tracheostomy tubes. Humidifiers and air/oxygen blenders of various types can also be used, as the operator finds necessary.